Listen to Episode 1:
Is your business community fueling your company’s growth engine?
Pam Harper and Scott Harper talk about why viewing your business communities as strategic resources can provide an extra boost to all aspects of adding power to your journey of success. We discuss:
- Our lessons learned about how business communities are transforming, and why they’re more important than ever
- Where Growth Igniters RadioSM radio fits into the world of business communities, who it’s for, and what you can gain from the series
- Immediately useful ways you can make the most of your business communities (including Growth Igniters RadioSM)
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
Pamela S. Harper is founding partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. She is an internationally recognized expert on business performance, an acclaimed author, and a professional speaker. She is author of the Critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock®: Leading Over, Under & Around Organizational Jams to Achieve High Performance Results
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D., is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. He is an internationally recognized innovation expert with a unique ability to blend technical and business insights. With a commitment to innovation, Scott has helped clients overcome “organizational inertia,” enabling them to become faster and more effective, gaining millions in top and bottom line growth.
Resources for This Episode
- Small Business Administration / Small Business Development Centers
- Association for Corporate Growth, New Jersey
- The 2015 ACG NJ Corporate Growth Conference & Awards
- About Preventing Strategic Gridlock by Pamela S. Harper
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
- Growth Igniters Radio is Produced by Chris Curran, Fractal Recording
- Administrative services by Gloria Luzier, Superior VA Solutions, LLC
- Transcription by Rev.com
- Graphic design by Paul Waters