Listen to Episode 2:
Pam Harper and Scott Harper are joined by Jim Blasingame, one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship, and best-selling author of the award-winning book, The Age of the Customer®—Prepare for the Moment of Relevance. Find out:
- How the Age of the Customer is replacing the Age of the Seller – an event that had not happened for 10,000 years
- Why being competitive is not enough, and how the Age of the Customer is transforming the rules of selling
- How you and others in your company can immediately begin to create more relationships of relevance with customers in this new age
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Jim Blasingame
Jim Blasingame, one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship, is the creator and award-winning host of The Small Business Advocate® Show, nationally syndicated since 1997. As of January 2015, his third book, The Age of the Customer® (2014) sold over 40,000 copies. Read more.
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Resources for this Episode:
- Learn more about Jim Blasingame’s book, The Age of the Customer® — Prepare for the Moment of Relevance.
- Learn More about The Small Business Advocate® Show, with Jim Blasingame