How does a high level search executive recommend using LinkedIn?
Find out by listening on-the-go to the second part of our conversation with returning guest Jane S. Howze, Managing Director and Founder of The Alexander Group. This continues our discussion of the “Social Media CEO” we started with Jane on Episode 35.
Jane is quoted frequently in major business publications, serves as a columnist for CultureMap and is the author of Best Practices for Executive Search Firms for the Inside the Minds book series. Scroll down for full bio.
- How to ease into LinkedIn or expand your presence – without going crazy
- Ways to use LinkedIn to accomplish your career objectives
- Three actionable ideas to build a more powerful LinkedIn presence
Read the Episode 37 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Jane Howze
Jane S. Howze is Managing Director and founder of The Alexander Group, a globally recognized leader in executive search. She has more than 30 years experience in executive search. She has recruited executives worldwide in banking, energy, manufacturing, legal and professional services. She directs board searches for the firm and is actively involved in the firm’s diversity practice. Jane is quoted frequently in major business publications, serves as a columnist for CultureMap and is the author of Best Practices for Executive Search Firms for the Inside the Minds book series. Read more about Jane Howze
Resources for This Episode
- Listen to part 1 of our social media conversation with Jane Howze in Growth Igniters Radio℠ Episode 35: Is a Social Media Presence Good for CEOs’ Careers? – Part 1
- Read Jane’s latest blog post about social media: “An Executive Look at Social Media“
- Read Jane’s blog post about Linkedin: “The One Tool Every Executive Needs in Their Toolkit“
- Follow the Alexander Group on Facebook and Twitter
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.