Leading into the future isn’t what it used to be
Regardless of the size of your company, listen to Episode 38 (buttons below) as we welcome back Jim Blasingame, author of the best-selling book The Age of the Customer®—Prepare for the Moment of Relevance. Jim is also the creator and award-winning host of the nationally syndicated weekday radio program, The Small Business Advocate Show® with Jim Blasingame. [Read more about Jim below]
- Why the role of “chief futurist” is an accountability CEOs can’t delegate
- How focusing on your competition can mask signals about what is important to your customers
- Three actionable strategies for honing your futurist skills and becoming indispensable to customers
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
Jim Blasingame, one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship, is the creator and award-winning host of The Small Business Advocate® Show, the world’s only weekday radio talk show dedicated to small business, nationally syndicated since 1997. As of October 2015, his third book, The Age of the Customer® (2014) has sold over 60,000 copies.
Google ranks Jim as the #1 small business expert in the world. As a high-energy keynote speaker, Jim talks to small business audiences about how to compete in the 21st century global marketplace, and he talks with large companies about how to speak small business as a second language. Read more about Jim Blasingame.
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Resources for this Episode:
- Learn about Jim Blasingame’s book and special offers at The Age of the Customer®
- Learn More about The Small Business Advocate® Show, with Jim Blasingame