How can the latest trends in diversity provide a strategic advantage?
Find out by downloading and listening- on-the-go to Episode 87. We speak with returning guest Jane S. Howze, Managing Director and Founder of The Alexander Group, a top-level retained executive search firm.
Jane is quoted frequently in major business publications, serves as a columnist for CultureMap and is the author of Best Practices for Executive Search Firms for the Inside the Minds book series. (Scroll down for full bio.)
- The evolving state of diversity in business, and why it matters at a strategic level
- The opportunities and challenges of building a robust, diverse workforce at all levels
- Three immediately actionable steps you can take to build diversity into the fabric of your company
About Jane Howze
Jane S. Howze is Managing Director and founder of The Alexander Group, a globally recognized leader in executive search. She has more than 30 years experience in executive search. She has recruited executives worldwide in banking, energy, manufacturing, legal and professional services. She directs board searches for the firm and is actively involved in the firm’s diversity practice. Jane is quoted frequently in major business publications, serves as a columnist for CultureMap and is the author of Best Practices for Executive Search Firms for the Inside the Minds book series. Read more about Jane Howze
Resources for This Episode
- Article on Netflix’s ‘Commitment to Diversity’
- Listen to Jane Howze in Growth Igniters Radio℠ Episode 50: C-Suite Hiring Trends for 2016
- Listen to Jane Howze in Growth Igniters Radio℠ Episode 25: New Positions in the C-Suite
- Listen to Pam & Scott in Growth Igniters Radio℠ Episode 78: Find Top Talent Faster. Apply Lessons From Pokémon Go
- Follow the Alexander Group on Facebook and Twitter
Read the Episode 87 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.