How can we better juggle all the “balls” we have in the air right now?
Find out by downloading and listening- on-the-go to our Thanksgiving 2016 message. And in what is now becoming a holiday tradition, we reprise our conversation with professional speaker, educator and juggler Jen Slaw. She is also Executive Director of Juggling Life, Incorporated.
Jen holds three world records in juggling, and has been referred to by the New York Times as an expert juggler for her work co-producing and performing in the off-Broadway show, Perfect Catch. She has appeared in a variety of venues, ranging from company meetings to TEDx to David Letterman (full bio below).
In this conversation, you’ll gain insights on:
- Recognizing signs that tell us we need to improve the balance in our lives
- Using Jen’s “B.A.L.L.” formula for increasing work/life balance in any season
- Practical tips to create more balance and success in both our personal and work lives
Be sure to watch Jen’s juggling videos under “Resources” below.
About Jen Slaw
Speaker and educator Jen Slaw is Owner of Jen Slaw Speaks, as well as Executive Director of Juggling Life, Incorporated, a nonprofit organization with a mission to engage, inspire and emotionally heal ill and disadvantaged youth through unique juggling and circus arts programs. She’s appeared on a variety of network TV programs, including Late Night with David Letterman. She holds three world records in juggling and has been referred to by the New York Times as an expert juggler for her work co-producing and performing in the off-Broadway show, Perfect Catch. Jen designs custom keynotes and interactive training sessions for clients including Fortune 500 companies, associations, and nonprofit organizations, including TEDx. Read & watch more about Jen Slaw
Resources for This Episode
- Watch Jen Slaw’s interview on how to deal with holiday stress on Good Day Philadelphia
- Request complimentary access to Jen Slaw’s 10-video series:‘Top 10 Tips for Mastering the Juggling Act of Life’
- Watch Jen Slaw’s TEDx talk: Juggling Life – Redefining What’s Possible – Jennifer Slaw at TEDxPrincetonlibrary
- Find out more about the Nonprofit Organization, Juggling Life Inc.
- Listen to related Growth Igniters Radio episodes:
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript for this episode.