Lately, we’ve been hearing quite a bit about difficult deals, from Microsoft-Yahoo to Delta – Northwest Airlines. What do CEOs and presidents need to know to avoid the most common pitfalls and lead a successful merger or acquisition?
I’m delighted to tell you that on Thursday, March 20, 2008 from 3:00-4:00pm Eastern, I’ll be interviewing William J. Kroll, CEO and Chairman of Matheson-Trigas, a leading supplier of industrial gases and equipment, as part of the “AeA Leading for Success” series. We’ll discuss:
- Leadership lessons from Bill’s experiences with M&A
- Keys to picking the right target
- Guidelines for valuing a company
- How to minimize culture clashes and maximize productivity
- Tips for integrating operations and rewards to improve performance
- Ways to retain key talent
William J. Kroll, was named one of the top 25 entrepreneurs in NJ. He has 30+ years of executive management experience in almost every area of business, including forming joint ventures and international acquisitions. AeA is a trade association dedicated to “Advancing the Business of Technology.”
This is a program exclusively for CEOs and company presidents. Can’t make the “live” session? A link will be provided to the recorded session.