Dear Friends, as special members of the Growth Igniters community, we are giving you private access to listen to upcoming episodes of Growth Igniters RadioSM
Please keep in mind that this is a special private page, and not the official webpage (currently under development).
We ask that you do not share this page or its content with others until the official launch.
Starting February 11, 2015, Growth Igniters RadioSM will go live on www.growthignitersradio.com, iTunes and Stitcher, with new episodes posting every Wednesday. See you there!
All Growth Igniters RadioSM episodes are copyrighted productions of Business Advancement Inc. All rights reserved.
Private Preview Episodes (Enjoy):
Episode 3: Why Conversational Intelligence is a Game Changer in Business
Pam and Scott have a conversation with Judith Glaser, CEO of CreatingWe® and award-winning author of the best selling book, Conversational Intelligence, How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. Learn about:
- What “Conversational Intelligence” is, the science behind it, and why it’s so important to every aspect of our lives
- How Conversational Intelligence has become a complete game changer for business leaders
- How you and others in your organization can immediately begin to put conversational intelligence to work building strong, trusting relationships that lead to extraordinary results
– Listen to Episode 3:
Episode 2: The Age of the Customer: Are You Prepared for the Moment of Relevance?
Pam and Scott are joined by Jim Blasingame, one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship, and best-selling author of the award-winning book, The Age of the Customer®—Prepare for the Moment of Relevance. Find out:
- How the Age of the Customer is replacing the Age of the Seller – an event that had not happened for 10,000 years
- Why being competitive is not enough, and how the Age of the Customer is transforming the rules of selling
- How you and others in your company can immediately begin to create more relationships of relevance with customers in this new age
– Listen to Episode 2:
Episode 1: Are you using the full power of your business community?
Pam and Scott discuss how to use the full power of your business communities to lead you and and your company to new levels of growth. Find out:
- Our lessons learned about how business communities are transforming, and why they’re more important than ever
- Where Growth Igniters RadioSM radio fits into the world of business communities, who it’s for, and what you can gain from the series
- Immediately useful ways you can make the most of your business communities (including Growth Igniters RadioSM)