What does it mean to ‘change the game?” Game-changing growth involves leading in a dramatically different direction to create new value – whether it’s creating value in new markets or improving your value in existing markets. The challenge of leading a bold vision in the face of ambiguity is becoming aware of how established patterns need to change to create new outcomes.
This week, we discuss what it means to ‘change the game,’ and how disrupting established patterns in your company and market can open the doors for creating new value. We discuss the importance of helping yourself and others in your organization become mindful of patterns that are no longer relevant. Pam shares the story of how she used different kinds of games in an advisory engagement to help change patterns of thinking and behavior in a company whose leaders needed to increase commitment and collaboration after a merger. We also share three immediately useful ideas you can use to change established patterns and create new value for your markets.
Changing patterns of feeling, thinking, and action can lead to creating game-changing value for everyone
– Pam Harper
This week on Growth Igniters Radio:
- What we mean by “game-changing” business growth
- How changing established patterns can create new value for your markets
- The power of using games to inspire new feelings and create new thinking
- A story of how changing established patterns enabled a company to change their game
- Three immediately useful ideas for changing established patterns to create new value
- Find out about Pam’s keynote address at Pam Harper Speaks
- Curious about “Spelling Bee?” Check out the Spelling Bee Forum
- Related episode: Using the Power of Games to Inspire Strategic Thinking with Shari Spiro, CEO of Ad Magic & Breaking Games
Accelerate to YOUR Next Level of Success
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Growth Igniters Radio. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.