What are the secrets of staying truly productive as you accelerate to the next level of success?
Find out by downloading and listening- on-the-go to Episode 108, as we discuss the paradoxical challenge of meeting the demands of simultaneously attending to both the present AND the future excellence of your business.
With this in mind, we revisit our conversation about increasing productivity with Charles Duhigg, a Pulitzer Prize–winning investigative reporter for The New York Times and author of the best-selling books The Power of Habit and Smarter Faster Better (see bio below).
You’ll gain insights on:
- The underlying principle connecting what it takes to maintain focus, make smarter decisions, and increase innovation
- Stories that show how the most productive people view their world – and their choices – in profoundly different ways
- Three immediately actionable tips for being more productive in life and business
About Charles Duhigg
Charles Duhigg is a Pulitzer Prize–winning investigative reporter for The New York Times and author of best-selling books The Power of Habit and Smarter Faster Better. He is a winner of the National Academies of Sciences, National Journalism, and George Polk awards. A graduate of Harvard Business School and Yale College, he has been a frequent contributor or guest on The Colbert Report, NPR’s This American Life, Frontline, and other programs. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife and two children. (Photo credit: Elizabeth Alter) Read More about Charles Duhigg
Resources for This Episode
- Read about Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business
- Read about The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- Listen to related Growth Igniters Radio episodes:
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper: Need to Pivot? Tap Into Your Organization’s Intelligence (Episode 93)
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper: Looking to Build a Breakthrough Brand? Create Breakthrough Thinking (Episode 102)