What do small businesses need from their large company alliance partners?
Download and listen on-the-go to Episode 110. We speak with returning guest Jim Blasingame, “The Small Business Advocate”, about how small and large businesses can more effectively collaborate to create maximum customer value.
Jim is the author of the best-selling book The Age of the Customer®—Prepare for the Moment of Relevance, and is also the creator and award-winning host of the nationally syndicated weekday radio program, The Small Business Advocate Show® with Jim Blasingame. [Read more about Jim below]
You’ll find out about:
- Emerging trends in strategic partnering between smaller companies and larger companies
- How smaller companies can create a higher level of strategic relationship with larger partners
- Three actionable tips for increasing the effectiveness of large-company / small-company partnering
Jim Blasingame, one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship, is the creator and award-winning host of The Small Business Advocate® Show, the world’s only weekday radio talk show dedicated to small business, nationally syndicated since 1997. As of October 2015, his third book, The Age of the Customer® (2014) has sold over 60,000 copies.
Google ranks Jim as the #1 small business expert in the world. As a high-energy keynote speaker, Jim talks to small business audiences about how to compete in the 21st-century global marketplace, and he talks with large companies about how to speak small business as a second language. Read more about Jim Blasingame.
Resources for this Episode:
- Download the report of our study, “Building POWERFUL Strategic Alliances: How Companies of All Sizes Can Increase Their ROI“
- Download “5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster”
- Learn about Jim Blasingame’s book and special offers at The Age of the Customer®
- Learn More about The Small Business Advocate® Show, with Jim Blasingame
- Listen to related Growth Igniters Radio episodes:
- Guest Ben Gomes-Casseres: Creating New Value Through Remix Strategy (Episode 91)
- Guest Jim Blasingame: CEOs: Now You’re the Futurist (Episode 38)
- Guest Jim Blasingame: Using Outsourcing to Stay Relevant to Your Customers (Episode 55)