How can culture remain your company’s competitive edge when you’re growing rapidly?
Find out by listening- on-the-go to Episode 124. Even when there’s no time and you don’t have all the right people in place, there is a way to shape company culture without putting your business on hold. Scott and I share what we’ve learned from our experiences guiding leaders on this critical issue.
You’ll gain insights on
- A practical framework for shaping company culture that enables everyone to focus on their “real work”
- How a rapidly growing company found unexpected ways to increase the speed and quality of decisions
- Three pieces of immediately useful advice for getting the perspectives you need to keep shaping your company’s culture as a competitive edge
Pamela S. Harper is the Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. For more than 20 years, Pam has applied her gift for finding the hidden opportunities in every situation to helping clients in entrepreneurial, mid-market, and Fortune 500 companies across 30 industries create hundreds of millions of dollars of value in both top and bottom line growth.
Prior to founding BAI, Pam skyrocketed into the ranks of management by taking a progressive series of newly created organizational development positions is companies ranging from mid-market to Fortune 500 across multiple industries, all undergoing dramatic change and growth.
Pam has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for prominent business media including Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Chiefexecutive.net, CEO.com and other major media. Her book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock, has been used as a text in universities around the world.
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D., is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. Throughout his career, Scott has devoted himself to understanding why things work the way they do, and how to apply those insights to create new value. Scott helps clients sift through complexity and take full advantage of opportunities by discovering the hidden side of everything.
Before joining BAI in 2010, Scott held a succession of increasingly accountable innovation positions in the consumer healthcare industry. Since then, he has been published and quoted in prominent business media outlets including Chief Executive Magazine, CEO.com, CEO World Magazine, and the IndUS Business Journal.
Resources for This Episode
- Join the Growth Igniters community and get our complimentary Report: How To Take Control of the “Elephant in the Room”
- Read about the NACD 2017 Blue Ribbon Commission Report, Culture as a Corporate Asset
- Listen to Growth Igniters Radio Episode 123: The Surprising Truth About Visionary Leaders
- Read our Growth Igniters Post: Good News For Visionary Leaders Of Companies With Beloved Brands