Is 2018 the year for you to expand your presence and become a global visionary?
Find out by listening on-the-go to Episode 127. We speak with Vickie Sullivan, principal of Sullivan and Associates, about the growing trend of successful CEOs of companies of all sizes who choose to become thought leaders on a global stage.
Vickie is internationally recognized as the top market strategist for thought leaders and visionary influencers. She has been quoted in mainstream media such as Fortune.com, The New York Times and Investor’s Business Daily. Her groundbreaking work has earned her an appointment on the Women’s Leadership Board for the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard (see more in bio below).
You’ll gain insights on:
- What’s fueling the trend of “industry star” CEOs establishing themselves as global visionaries
- Debunking myths about TED and other global venues, and finding the opportunities that are right for you
- Three immediately useful ideas for becoming a global visionary in the New Year
About Vickie Sullivan
Vickie Sullivan is Principal of Sullivan and Associates. She is internationally recognized as the top market strategist for thought leaders, professional speakers, and B2B professional service firms. Specializing in brand and message strategies in crowded markets, she has helped thousands of companies outsmart their competition since 1987. She is a popular speaker throughout the U.S. and Canada on why buyers buy in lucrative markets, and strategies to get and leverage those opportunities.
Vickie has been quoted in mainstream media such as Fortune.com, The New York Times and Investor’s Business Daily. Her groundbreaking work has earned her an appointment on the Women’s Leadership Board for the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard. She’s also served as an advisor on branding and thought leadership for SupporTED Collaboratium 2015, an invitation-only event serving select TED Fellows. Read more about Vickie Sullivan
Resources for This Episode
- Request Vickie’s Free Special Report: 10 Trends to Position you Ahead of the Crowd. This also subscribes you to Vickie’s “Tips, Trends and Tirades®”
- Download our “5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster”
- Listen to related Growth Igniters Radio episodes:
- Guest Brian Scudamore: Leadership Secrets of a World Class Franchisor (Episode 52)
- Guest Shari Spiro: Scaling For Growth? Here’s What An Award Winning CEO Learned (Episode 103)
- Guest Simon Nynens: Create More Game-Changing Opportunities: Step Out of Your Comfort Zone! (Episode 120)