What does it take for the CTO to become a real strategic asset to the C-suite?
Find out by listening on-the-go to Episode 134. Our guest is Joel Beasley, founder of the App Development Firm Logic17. He is an MIT-educated Chief Technologist with clients from Startups up to billion dollar companies.
Joel has developed a clear vision and passion for modern technology, placing him as one of the most exciting Chief Technology Officers to watch out for. He is also the host of the Modern CTO podcast, and author of his first book, Modern CTO, available in first quarter 2018. (see bio below).
You’ll gain insights on:
- What is driving the trend of the visionary “Modern CTO” as a strategic asset to the C-Suite?
- Examples of visionary CTOs in action, including news about Joel’s upcoming Modern CTO Geek Night Out World Tour
- Three immediately useful ideas for attracting, retaining, and developing a modern CTO
About Joel Beasley
Joel Beasley is the founder of the App Development Firm Logic17. Joel began writing code at age 13 and sold his first technology at age 18 for one million dollars. He soon developed key relationships and began working with Investors and Chief Technology Officers, collaborating and building products in Real Estate, Law, Finance, and Fitness. Today, Joel is an MIT Educated Chief Technologist with clients from Startups up to billion dollar companies. Joel has developed a clear vision and passion for modern technology, placing him as one of the most exciting Chief Technology Officers to watch out for.
Joel is the host of the “Modern CTO” podcast, featuring conversations with Start-up to Fortune 500 CTO’s He is also launching his first book, “Modern CTO,” which explores what it’s like to be in the space of modern visionaries that are shaping our future. Read More about Joel Beasley
Resources for This Episode
- Find out more about Joel’s book, Modern CTO
- Listen to the “Modern CTO Podcast“
- Find out more about the Modern CTO “Geek Night Out” World Tour
- Learn about the Beasley Foundation — nurturing the next generation of modern CTOs
- Find out more about Logic17
- Download Pam & Scott’s “5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster”