What does it take to keep breaking out of your comfort zone?
Find out by listening on-the-go to Episode 149. Scott and I speak with Julie Lewis, an extraordinarily accomplished outdoor expert who is a high-energy catalyst for personal and professional transformation. She is also the author of the C-Suite best-selling book, Moving Mountains, Discover the Mountain Within You.
Since 2003, she has led multinational teams of women and men on more than 55 expeditions to 20 countries including the Arctic and Antartica. On a personal level she has climbed 19 high-altitude mountains. (read more about Julie below)
Gain insights on:
- How to deal with the stress of moving yourself and your team into uncharted territory
- What it takes to build the resilience that you need to keep going when the going gets tough
- Immediately actionable ideas for taking ourselves and our companies to new heights of achievement
About Julie Lewis
Julie Lewis is a high-energy catalyst for personal and professional transformation. Tapping into her own unusual adventures in business, the wilderness, sports and life, she has enabled hundreds of teams and organizations to step out of their comfort zones, in the spirit of love and adventure, and reach new personal and professional heights.
Julie is also author of the C-Suite best seller book Moving Mountains: Discover the Mountain Within You. a personal development workbook packed with transformational stories and leadership lessons for 21st-century business and life. Read full bio for Julie Lewis.
Resources for This Episode
- Find out more about Julie’s book, Moving Mountains: Discover the Mountain Within You
- To take the resilience quotient assessment that Julie describes in our conversation click here
- Download Pam & Scott’s “5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster”