Why do employees expect CEOs to lead societal change?
We also revisit our conversation with Vickie Sullivan, principal of Sullivan and Associates about the power of CEO thought leadership in fostering trust. Vickie is internationally recognized as the top market strategist for thought leaders and visionary influencers. She has been quoted in mainstream media such as Fortune.com, The New York Times and Investor’s Business Daily. (see more in bio below).
You’ll gain insights on:
- The reason for the recent upward trend in trust in “my employer” as a source of positive business and social change
- The case for CEOs to use speaking about values to support their leadership for change
- Three immediately useful ideas for becoming a global visionary
About Vickie Sullivan
Vickie Sullivan is Principal of Sullivan and Associates. She is internationally recognized as the top market strategist for thought leaders, professional speakers, and B2B professional service firms. Specializing in brand and message strategies in crowded markets, she has helped thousands of companies outsmart their competition since 1987. She is a popular speaker throughout the U.S. and Canada on why buyers buy in lucrative markets, and strategies to get and leverage those opportunities.
Vickie has been quoted in mainstream media such as Fortune.com, The New York Times and Investor’s Business Daily. Her groundbreaking work has earned her an appointment on the Women’s Leadership Board for the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard. She’s also served as an advisor on branding and thought leadership for SupporTED Collaboratium 2015, an invitation-only event serving select TED Fellows. Read more about Vickie Sullivan
Resources for This Episode
- Read the Executive Summary of the 2019 Edelman Trust Barometer Report
- Request Vickie’s Free Special Report: 10 Trends to Position you Ahead of the Crowd. This also subscribes you to Vickie’s “Tips, Trends and Tirades®”
- Download our “5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster”