What was the key for this CEO to successfully bring her vision to life?
Not only does Tanya drive the company’s growth efforts and foster a culture built around serving authors, she is also the author of the 2018 book, Ideas, Influence, and Income: Write a Book, Build Your Brand, and Lead Your Industry. (see more about Tanya Hall below)
You’ll gain insights about:
- The most valuable leadership lesson Tanya ever learned, and how it has benefitted her and Greenleaf Book Group
- The four vision principles that Tanya and her team have developed
- Three immediately useful ideas for creating your own vision principles
About Tanya Hall
Tanya Hall is CEO of Greenleaf Book Group. She drives the company’s growth efforts and fosters a culture built around serving authors. Tanya built Greenleaf’s distribution organization from the ground up, working directly with retailers and wholesalers to develop one of the fastest-growing publishing and distribution businesses in the industry.
Before joining the publishing industry, Tanya worked in digital media and as a television producer. She is herself the author of the book, Ideas, Influence, and Income: Write a Book, Build Your Brand, and Lead Your Industry, which came out in 2018. She’s also a columnist for Inc.com and regularly speaks at business and publishing conferences. Read more about Tanya Hall and her team at Greenleaf Book Group
Resources for This Episode
- Read Tanya Hall’s Inc Magazine article, How Great CEOs Create Teams That Work Well Together
- Read about Tanya’s book, Ideas, Influence, and Income: Write a Book, Build a Brand, and Lead Your industry.
- Find out more about Greenleaf Book Group’s hybrid publishing model
- Download our “5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster”