In a changing world, what is critical as you respond to stakeholder pushback on your vision?
Find out by listening again to our Fan-Favorite Episode 174. If you are re-envisioning your company’s future direction to better respond to changing needs and emerging opportunities triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic and economic volatility, this episode will provide insights about what it takes to go from big ideas to big results.
You’ll gain insights on
- The most critical principle to remember as your leadership team re-envisions the future
- One of the top reasons for mysterious stakeholder pushback
- Three immediately actionable ideas to increase stakeholder commitment to a new direction
Pamela S. Harper (“Pam”) is the Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. (BAI), a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. She is a keynote speaker and global expert known for helping visionary CEOs, C-Suite executives, and Boards of successful companies cut to the heart of high-stakes strategy and organizational dynamics issues to dramatically accelerate game-changing growth.
Pam’s critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock, has been read at universities worldwide. She has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for prominent business media including Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Pharmaceutical Executive, Life Science Leader, FEI Daily, Chiefexecutive.net and other major media.
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D. (“Scott”) is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. As a strategic innovation advisor, he helps clients reframe their innovation challenges so they can recognize new options, take full advantage of unexpected opportunities, create faster and more powerful decisions, and dramatically increase ROI.
Scott joined BAI after an award-winning corporate career leading innovation teams for beloved brands such as Listerine® and Purell®. He has been published and quoted in prominent business media outlets including Chief Executive Magazine, Life Science Leader, Pharmaceutical Executive, FEI Weekly, CEO.com, and CEO World Magazine.
Resources for This Episode
- Read our complimentary Harper Report: How To Take Control of the “Elephant in the Room”
- Find out about senior executive’s surprising expectations and experiences of strategic alliances. Download our complimentary study report, Building POWERFUL Strategic Alliances: How Companies of All Sizes Can Increase Their ROI
- Download our complimentary checklist of stakeholders to expand your perspectives: Expanding Your Company’s Perspectives
- Find out more about Pam’s insights on game-changing leadership in her new keynote “How Growth Igniters® Lead for Tomorrow, Starting Today” — visit PamHarperSpeaks.com