How do you stay balanced under conditions of constant crises and extreme ambiguity?
Find out by listening on-the-go to Episode 181. Scott and I discuss the difference between leading through “ordinary crises” and the avalanche of major crises happening in today’s environment. We also discuss why the ability to beat burnout in the C-Suite has gone from “important” to “essential” in order to be an effective leader when navigating extreme ambiguity.
With this in mind, we revisit a conversation we had with Tina Greenbaum, LCSW, about beating burnout in the C-Suite. She is an optimal performance specialist, holistic psychotherapist, speaker, and author of the book Mastery Under Pressure: How To Achieve An Unstoppable Mindset. (read more about Tina below)
Gain insights on:
- The differences between healthy and unhealthy stress, and how to distinguish between them
- The psychology and physiology behind C-Suite burnout
- Immediately actionable ideas for anticipating and beating executive burnout
About Tina Greenbaum
Tina Greenbaum, LCSW is an Optimal Performance Specialist, Holistic Psychotherapist, Author, Speaker and Workshop Leader. With over 35 years of experience she helps entrepreneurs, business leaders and aspiring leaders to be effective as they can be by guiding them to find their own blind spots, both personally and professionally, and then teaches them how to get the best out of the teams they lead, ultimately leading to a happier, healthier, more productive life. She is the author of the book Mastery Under Pressure: How To Achieve An Unstoppable Mindset. Read full bio for Tina Greenbaum.
Resources for This Episode
- Visit Tina Greenbaum’s website
- Find out more about Tina’s book, Mastery Under Pressure: How To Achieve An Unstoppable Mindset
- To take Tina’s Mastery Under Pressure Assessment, click here
- Read our complimentary Harper Report: How To Take Control of the “Elephant in the Room”