Three strategic leadership podcasts for navigating through ambiguity
Listen to Episode 184. Even if you’ve heard them before, you’ll gain new value when you revisit the three Growth Igniters® Radio episodes highlighted below. Taken together, they create a compelling series of calls for strategic leadership to create more opportunities in 2021.
You’ll find out more about:
- The top leadership challenges that CEOs will face in 2021: Best-selling business author Adam Bryant shares insights from his newest soon-to-be-published book The CEO Test (Harvard Business Review Press, 2021)
- The key to creating more “silver linings”: Scott and I interview award-winning CEO Shari Spiro of Ad Magic Games and Breaking Games
- What mentorship will look like in 2021: Futurist and award-winning business author and radio host Jim Blasingame shares what mentorship looks like in a profoundly changing world
Pamela S. Harper is Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. (BAI), a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. She is a global expert known for helping visionary CEOs, C-Suite executives, and Boards of successful companies cut to the heart of high-stakes strategy and organizational dynamics issues to dramatically accelerate game-changing growth.
Pam has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for prominent business media including Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Chiefexecutive.net, CEO.com, and other major media. Her critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock, has been used as a text in universities worldwide.
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D. is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. Throughout his career, Scott has devoted himself to understanding why things work the way they do, and how to apply those insights to create new value. Scott helps clients reframe their innovation challenges so they can recognize new options, take full advantage of unexpected opportunities, create faster and more powerful decisions, and dramatically increase ROI.
Scott joined BAI after an award-winning corporate career leading innovation teams for beloved brands such as Listerine® and Purell®. He has been published and quoted in prominent business media outlets including Chief Executive Magazine, CEO.com, CEO World Magazine, and the IndUS Business Journal.
Resources for This Episode
- Listen to our featured Growth Igniters Radio episodes:
- Guest Adam Bryant: What Will Separate Top CEOs from the Rest in a Post Pandemic World? (Episode 179)
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper, with Guest Shari Spiro: There’s Always More to the Story (Episode 180)
- Guest Jim Blasingame: Finding the Best Mentors for You in a Profoundly Changing World (Episode 170)