Which leadership issues will we focus on in our 7th year of Growth Igniters® Radio?
Find out by downloading and listening to Episode 187. To commemorate this occasion, Scott and I have put together a 15-minute episode featuring our responses to the top questions some of you have asked us about game-changing business growth.
- “Why is ‘game-changing business growth’ an increasing priority?”
- “What do you mean by ‘Growth Igniters,’ and what is special about them?”
- “What is the major reason that momentum sometimes falls off during transformation for business growth”
We also have links to related episodes we mention in our conversation. Scroll down to the “Resources” section below.
Pamela S. Harper is the Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. (BAI), a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. She is a global expert known for helping visionary CEOs, C-Suite executives, and Boards of successful companies cut to the heart of high-stakes strategy and organizational dynamics issues to dramatically accelerate game-changing growth.
Pam’s critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock, has been used as a text in universities worldwide. She has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for prominent business media including Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Chiefexecutive.net, CEO.com, and other major media.
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D. is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. Throughout his career, Scott has devoted himself to understanding why things work the way they do, and how to apply those insights to create new value. As a strategic innovation advisor, Scott helps clients reframe their innovation challenges so they can recognize new options, take full advantage of unexpected opportunities, create faster and more powerful decisions, and dramatically increase ROI.
Scott joined BAI after an award-winning corporate career leading innovation teams for beloved brands such as Listerine® and Purell®. He has been published and quoted in prominent business media outlets including Chief Executive Magazine, CEO.com, CEO World Magazine, and the IndUS Business Journal.
Resources for This Episode
- Listen to our featured Growth Igniters Radio episodes:
- Guest Rita Gunther McGrath: How to Spot Major Changes in Business Before They Happen (Episode 168)
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper: The Surprising Truth About Visionary Leaders (Episode 123)
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper: What Can You Do To Accelerate Major Transformation? (Episode 14)
- Guest Amy Segami: A Leader’s Guide to Finding the Positive Side of Turbulence (Episode 172)