Maintaining a healthy balance between all the parts of our lives can be a real challenge − e.g. deciding when to start or stop for the day, whether to respond when someone calls your mobile number with an urgent and important issue, or resisting the urge to check email “one last time” at the end of the day.
We explore the art of keeping a healthy balance in our challenging world with Jen Slaw, a speaker and educator who also holds three world records in juggling physical objects as well as various aspects of life, and has appeared in various venues ranging from TEDx to David Letterman.
- Jen’s journey from a career as a structural engineer to a life of entertaining and improving lives though the juggling arts
- Using the “B.A.L.L.” formula for increasing work/life balance
- Three things you can immediately start doing to create more balance and success in your personal and work lives
About Jen Slaw
Speaker and educator Jen Slaw is the owner of Jen Slaw Speaks, as well as Executive Director of Juggling Life, Incorporated, a nonprofit organization with a mission to engage, inspire and emotionally heal ill and disadvantaged youth through unique juggling and circus arts programs. She’s appeared on a variety of network TV programs, including Late Night with David Letterman. She holds three world records in juggling and has been referred to by the New York Times as an expert juggler for her work co-producing and performing in the off-Broadway show, Perfect Catch. Jen designs custom keynotes and interactive training sessions for clients including Fortune 500 companies, associations, and nonprofit organizations, including TEDx. Read & watch more about Jen Slaw
Resources for this Episode:
- Request complimentary access to Jen Slaw’s 10-video series:‘Top 10 Tips for Mastering the Juggling Act of Life’
- Watch Jen Slaw’s TEDx talk: Juggling Life – Redefining What’s Possible – Jennifer Slaw at TEDxPrincetonlibrary
- Find out more about the Nonprofit Organization, Juggling Life Inc.