How can you maintain what makes your company special in the hybrid and remote workplace?
Find out by listening again to episode 195. In this Fan-favorite episode, Scott and I tackle the tough issue of maintaining your company’s culture as your organization evolves over time – without losing what makes you stand out as you keep creating new value for customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders.
You’ll gain insights on:
- The challenge as well as opportunities for preserving your company’s culture when everyone isn’t in one place
- Debunking myths about what it takes to maintain your company’s unique culture over time
- Three immediately useful ideas for transforming while preserving the most important aspects of your company’s culture
Pamela S. Harper is the Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. (BAI), a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. She is a global expert known for helping visionary CEOs, C-Suite executives, and Boards of successful companies cut to the heart of high-stakes strategy and organizational dynamics issues to dramatically accelerate game-changing growth.
Pam’s critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock, has been used as a text in universities worldwide. She has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for prominent business media including Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Chiefexecutive.net, CEO.com, and other major media.
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D. is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. Throughout his career, Scott has devoted himself to understanding why things work the way they do, and how to apply those insights to create new value. As a strategic innovation advisor, Scott helps clients reframe their innovation challenges so they can recognize new options, take full advantage of unexpected opportunities, create faster and more powerful decisions, and dramatically increase ROI.
Scott joined BAI after an award-winning corporate career leading innovation teams for beloved brands such as Listerine® and Purell®. He has been published and quoted in prominent business media outlets including Chief Executive Magazine, CEO.com, CEO World Magazine, and the IndUS Business Journal.
Resources for This Episode
- Listen to our conversation in Episode 124: “A More Powerful Way To Shape Your Company’s Culture For Growth“
- Listen to our conversation in episode 21, “What Can You Do To Stay Entrepreneurial as Your Company Grows?“