Congratulations to our 4 thought-leading guests honored by Thinkers50!
Listen to episode 197. Scott and I highlight the four thought leaders we’ve had on Growth Igniters Radio over the years who are shortlisted for the Thinkers50 2021 Distinguished Achievement Awards. Called “The Oscars of management thinking” by The Financial Times, the shortlists identify eight thinkers in each 10 categories who have made an exceptional contribution over the last two years.
We review our conversations with:
- Todd Cherches (Leadership Shortlist) – Episode 178
- Dorie Clark (Talent Shortlist) – Episode 133
- Tendayi Viki (Innovation Shortlist) – Episode 191
- Rita Gunther McGrath (Strategy Shortlist) – Episode 168
Pamela S. Harper is the Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. (BAI), a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. She is a global expert known for helping visionary CEOs, C-Suite executives, and Boards of successful companies cut to the heart of high-stakes strategy and organizational dynamics issues to dramatically accelerate game-changing growth.
Pam’s critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock, has been used as a text in universities worldwide. She has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for prominent business media including Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Chiefexecutive.net, CEO.com, and other major media.
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D. is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. Throughout his career, Scott has devoted himself to understanding why things work the way they do, and how to apply those insights to create new value. As a strategic innovation advisor, Scott helps clients reframe their innovation challenges so they can recognize new options, take full advantage of unexpected opportunities, create faster and more powerful decisions, and dramatically increase ROI.
Scott joined BAI after an award-winning corporate career leading innovation teams for beloved brands such as Listerine® and Purell®. He has been published and quoted in prominent business media outlets including Chief Executive Magazine, CEO.com, CEO World Magazine, and the IndUS Business Journal.
Resources for This Episode
- Read about the Thinkers50 2021 Distinguished Achievement Awards
- Listen to Episode 178 – “Visual Thinking”… And Why CEOs Should Care About It – with Todd Cherches
- Listen to Episode 133 – Why Successful Leaders Should Reinvent Themselves – with Dorie Clark
- Listen to Episode 191 – The CEO’s Role In Nurturing a Culture of Innovation – With Tendayi Viki
- Listen to Episode 168 – How to Spot Major Changes in Business Before They Happen – With Rita Gunther McGrath