As the global supply chain crisis persists, it’s time to change the game
Download and listen to episode 199. Scott and I speak with Patrick Daly, Managing Director of Alba Consulting, and author of the book International Supply Chain Relationships: Creating Competitive Advantage in a Globalized Economy, about the value of re-imagining your global supply chain as strategic partners.
Based in Ireland, Patrick works with clients in manufacturing, distribution, and logistics services in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. He helps them achieve dramatic improvements in their supply chain capabilities and performance. (read more about Patrick Daly below).
You’ll gain insights on:
- How supply chain relationships are being reimagined in the changing business environment
- Vendor or partner? The leadership challenges of elevating supply chain issues to the C-Suite
- Immediately useful ideas for fostering more valuable supply chain relationships
About Patrick Daly
Patrick Daly is the Managing Director of Alba Consulting since 2005. He works with clients in manufacturing, distribution and logistics services in Europe, Asia and the Americas, helping them to achieve dramatic improvements in their supply chain capabilities and performance. In his consultancy assignments. Patrick lived and worked in Spain for 10 years and is a fluent Spanish speaker. He also has a working knowledge of Portuguese, Italian and French.
Patrick hosts Interlinks, a radio program and podcast on Dublin South FM. It explores globalization and supply chains through the medium of interviews with entrepreneurs, business people, academics, and diplomats from around the world.
Patrick is the author of the book International Supply Chain Relationships: Creating Competitive Advantage in a Globalized Economy, co-author of the e-book Thriving in the New Business Environment: Why the Strategic Supply Chain Matters, and has contributed a chapter to the 8th edition of Global Logistics: New Directions in Supply Chain Management. Learn more about Patrick Daly
Resources for This Episode
- Learn more about Patrick’s book, International Supply Chain Relationships
- Listen to Patrick’s Interlinks Podcast
- Listen to Patrick’s Interlinks interview with Pam Harper “Strategies That Change the Game”
- Read about senior executive surprising expectations and experiences of supply chain relationships and other strategic relationships. Download Business Advancement Inc.’s report: Building POWERFUL Strategic Alliances: How Companies of All Sizes Can Increase Their ROI