More top leaders are prioritizing strategies that address society’s biggest needs
Listen to episode 207. Scott and I speak with Andrew Hollo, the director and principal consultant at Workwell Consulting. We discuss the growing trend for businesses of all sizes to collaborate with their diverse stakeholders on strategies that create a lasting positive impact for society and build financial value.
Andrew is one of Australia’s leading experts in realizing the potential of organizations and groups to develop big ideas and gain collective results. In over 20 years, Andrew has led almost 1000 projects for clients who deliver substantial public value: government and non-government, privately held and non-profit organizations.
(read Andrew Hollo’s bio below).
You’ll gain insights on:
- Why multi-stakeholder societal benefit matters now more than ever
- Top leadership implications for CEOs, C-Suites and Boards
- Immediately useful ideas for leading an organization to create multi-stakeholder societal benefit
About Andrew Hollo
Andrew Hollo is the director and principal consultant at Workwell Consulting. He is one of Australia’s leading experts in realizing the potential of organizations and helping groups develop ‘big ideas’ and gain collective results. He does his best work in demanding, complex sectors and where work across organizational and sector boundaries is required. He has a high level of skill in getting diverse views to the highest value, and clear conceptual agreement in the shortest possible time.
In over 20 years, Andrew has assisted organization at all levels of government, agencies, not-for-profits and private and public companies tackle large-scale health and social issues. He has led almost 1000 projects for clients who deliver substantial public value. Andrew is a graduate of the University of Melbourne where he trained in psychology. He is author of the book From Impossible to Possible. Learn more about Andrew Hollo
Resources for This Episode
- Download a complimentary copy of Andrew’s book, From Impossible to Possible
- Read / Subscribe to Andrew’s 5 Minute Strategic Mindset Newsletter
- Visit PamHarperSpeaks.com to find out more about Pam’s insights on game-changing leadership in her new keynote “How Growth Igniters® Lead for Tomorrow, Starting Today”