Are you wondering how to keep the “entrepreneurial fire” going as your company grows larger?
Successfully transforming from an entrepreneurial business to a middle market company, and on to a large company is a leadership challenge often filled with “growing pains.” How can you add people, processes, and systems that can keep you even more responsive and innovative than when your company was a smaller entrepreneurial business?
This week we’re sharing a few of the most critical lessons we’ve learned on this issue from our own consulting experiences and from CEOs who have successfully made this transformation.
- The #1 secret for keeping your organization on the entrepreneurial track as you grow
- The most often overlooked and/or underestimated aspects of culture that impact staying entrepreneurial
- Three steps to overcome “growing pains” and stay responsive and innovative
Pamela S. Harper is founding partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. She is an internationally recognized expert on business performance, an acclaimed author, and a professional speaker. She is author of the Critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock®: Leading Over, Under & Around Organizational Jams to Achieve High Performance Results
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D., is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. He is an internationally recognized innovation expert with a unique ability to blend technical and business insights. With a commitment to innovation, Scott has helped clients overcome “organizational inertia,” enabling them to become faster and more effective, gaining millions in top and bottom line growth.
Resources for This Episode
- Download the list of 8 Aspects of Corporate Culture Impacting Business Performance, from Pamela Harper’s book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock
- About Preventing Strategic Gridlock by Pamela S. Harper
- If this topic interests you, Request a Complimentary Introductory Consultation so we can explore if we are a match for enabling you to accelerate toward your top objectives.