“The number one challenge standing between you and your culturally diverse counterpart is common sense”
Listen to episode 2011. Scott and I speak with Natsuyo Lipschutz, a leading strategist for elevating global leadership and cross-cultural communications, about the leadership it takes to connect across cultures for more effective business outcomes.
Born in Japan, Natsuyo is managing principal of her strategy consulting firm, ASPIRE Intelligence. She’s also an executive consultant for Breakthrough Speaking, a global public speaking consultancy. In addition, she serves as the first Asian board director at the National Speakers Association New York City chapter, and is co-author of the Amazon bestselling book The Success Blueprint, and the audio course The Six Cs of Effective Storytelling. (read more about Natsuyo below).
You’ll gain insights on:
- The types of “common sense” Natsuyo believes we need to “remove” when leading across cultures
- Three steps Natsuyo recommends for bridging hidden differences to create deeper trust and connection across cultures
- Immediately useful ideas for for leading to connect and build meaningful relationships across cultures
About Natsuyo Lipschutz
Natsuyo Lipschutz is widely recognized as a leading strategist for elevating global leadership and cross-cultural communications. / She is also a TEDx speaker, and 5-time Toastmasters international speech contest winner. She’s also co-author of the Amazon bestselling book, ‘The Success Blueprint’.
Natsuyo is managing principal of her strategy consulting firm, ASPIRE Intelligence / She’s also an executive consultant for Breakthrough Speaking, a global public speaking consultancy. In addition, she serves as the first Asian board director at the National Speakers Association New York City chapter.
A Japanese native, Natsuyo uses cross-cultural theory, public speaking skills, logical thinking frameworks, and team leadership skills to teach audiences how to communicate effectively beyond differences, so their messages are well received in different cultures. She has delivered numerous trainings, workshops, seminars, and keynotes in Japanese and English to audiences around the world. She is a world-class certified public speaking coach and a marketing intelligence strategy consultant who also provides organizational development training.
In addition to her dynamic speaking and consulting career, Natsuyo is a competitive ballroom Latin dancer, a proud mother, and a cancer survivor. Learn more about Natsuyo Lipschutz
Resources for This Episode
- Watch a sample of Natsuyo speaking
- Subscribe to Natsuyo’s audio course, The Six Cs of Effective Storytelling
- Read about Natsuyo’s audiobook, “So What, Why So: A Guide to Logical Speaking”
- Order the book, The Success Blueprint
- Visit PamHarperSpeaks.com to find out more about Pam’s insights on game-changing leadership in her new keynote “How Growth Igniters® Lead for Tomorrow, Starting Today”