How can you take the quality of your relationships to their next level of greatness?
Find out by listening on-the-go to our conversation with returning guest Judith E. Glaser, CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Chairman and Co-Founder of the CreatingWe Institute. She is also the award winning author of the best selling books CreatingWE® and Conversational Intelligence®: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results (see bio below).
Find out about:
- Why becoming aware of our natural conversational habits matters
- Using the three levels of conversational intelligence to expand what is possible
- Three pieces of actionable advice to bring conversations to life
About Judith E. Glaser
Judith E. Glaser is the founder and CEO of CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Chairman and Co-Founder of the CreatingWe Institute. She is the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®, WE-centric Leadership, and Neuro-Innovation, and is a best-selling author of 7 business books including her newest best seller – Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. Read More about Judith E. Glaser
Resources for This Episode
- Find out more about Judith E. Glaser’s books, Conversational Intelligence® and Creating WE®
- Check out previous Growth Igniters Radio interviews with Judith E. Glaser: Episode 3 and Episode 15
- Request a download sample of Judith E. Glaser’s Neuro-Tips: practical tools to increase your conversational intelligence