Find out by listening on-the-go to Episode 3. In this fan favorite, Scott and I revisit one of our most popular podcast episodes, a conversation with organizational anthropologist Judith E. Glaser, the late CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Chairman and Co-Founder of the Creating WE Institute®. Judith E. Glaser was the author of 7 business books, including her bestseller, Conversational Intelligence®: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. (see more about Judith below)
You’ll gain insights about:
- What “Conversational Intelligence” is, the science behind it, and why it’s so important to every aspect of our lives
- How Conversational Intelligence has become a complete game-changer for business leaders
- How you and others in your organization can immediately begin to put conversational intelligence to work building strong, trusting relationships that lead to extraordinary results
About Judith E. Glaser
Judith E. Glaser was an organizational anthropologist who was the founder and CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Chairman and Co-Founder of the Creating WE Institute®. She was one of the most pioneering and innovative change agents, consultants and executive coaches in the consulting and coaching industry. Although she has passed away, her ground-breaking work on Conversational Intelligence®, WE-centric Leadership, and Neuro-Innovation continues to guide leaders of every kind.
Judith was the author of 7 business books, including her bestseller – Conversational Intelligence®: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. Through the application of ‘the neuroscience of we’ to business challenges, Judith showed CEOs and their teams how to elevate levels of engagement, collaboration, and innovation to positively impact the bottom line.
In 2004 Judith was awarded Woman of the Year in New York City. Since 2006 she was listed as one of the top 10 consultants globally in the Excellence Top 100 Consultants and was considered one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders globally on the subject of leadership. In 2011, Judith was awarded the Drexel University Distinguished Alumni Award, and in 2006 she was inducted into the Temple University Gallery of Success.
Judith has been quoted frequently on her revolutionary workplace approaches in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Crain’s, Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, AMA World, etc. and was a Contributing Editor for Executive Excellence Magazine. Read More about Judith E. Glaser
Resources for this Episode:
- Request a download sample of Judith E. Glaser’s Neuro-Tips: practical tools to increase your conversational intelligence
- Find out more about Judith E. Glaser’s books, Conversational Intelligence® and Creating WE®
- Listen as we discuss What Every CEO Needs to Know in a Tight Labor Market , Bring Together Groups With Opposing Interests, The Keys to Building More Powerful Collaboration, Conversational Habits of Top Leaders, The Art And Science Of Accelerating Trust