What will it take to successfully address uncertainties in the coming year?
In time for holiday reading and gift-giving, we reprise our popular “book pairing” format!
Just as fine wines taste better when paired with complimentary foods that bring out their nuances, a great way to gain even more perspectives on any issue is to read complementary books – either sequentially or at the same time in alternating sips.
We discuss pairs of books in three themes:
- Embracing the power of uncertainty
- Finding opportunities to succeed in unexpected ways
- Developing new habits for balancing collaboration and competition
Pamela S. Harper is founding partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. She is an internationally recognized expert on business performance, an acclaimed author, and a professional speaker. She is author of the Critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock®: Leading Over, Under & Around Organizational Jams to Achieve High Performance Results
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D., is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. He is an internationally recognized innovation expert with a unique ability to blend technical and business insights. With a commitment to innovation, Scott has helped clients overcome “organizational inertia,” enabling them to become faster and more effective, gaining millions in top and bottom line growth.
Resources for This Episode
- Take Advantage of our special Holiday Offer for buying Preventing Strategic Gridlock
- Listen to some of Pam & Scott’s previous episodes:
- Read about Superforecasting
- Read about Losing the Signal
- Read about The Innovator’s Dilemma
- Read about Disrupt Yourself
- Read about Friend & Foe
- Read about The Power of Habit