In case you missed it – here’s our first business “book pairing” in time for holiday reading & giving
You asked for it, and here it is….. an “encore” of our summer book pairing episode where we discuss six top books we’ve found especially thought-provoking, inspiring and useful. Listen on the go and then purchase your books!
Just as fine wines taste better when paired with complimentary foods that bring out their nuances, a great way to gain even more perspectives on any issue is to read complementary books – either sequentially or at the same time in alternating sips.
We discuss pairs of books in three themes:
- How to think differently about why people make decisions and behave the way that they do
- Approaches for new ways to look at and overcome obstacles and disadvantages
- Re-framing how we think about and address challenges of the future
Pamela S. Harper is founding partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. She is an internationally recognized expert on business performance, an acclaimed author, and a professional speaker. She is author of the Critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock®: Leading Over, Under & Around Organizational Jams to Achieve High Performance Results
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D., is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. He is an internationally recognized innovation expert with a unique ability to blend technical and business insights. With a commitment to innovation, Scott has helped clients overcome “organizational inertia,” enabling them to become faster and more effective, gaining millions in top and bottom line growth.
Resources for This Episode
- Take Advantage of our special Holiday Offer for buying Preventing Strategic Gridlock
- About Think Like a Freak
- About Predictably Irrational
- About David and Goliath
- About Yes, And
- About The Second Machine Age
- About A Whole New Mind