During the holidays, it’s especially easy to lose work-life balance. What can you do?
Listen on-the-go to our conversation with speaker and educator Jen Slaw, as we discuss four ways that she has helped people accomplish their goals and balance all the parts of their lives in the process.
Jen is renowned for combining her speaking with her expertise as a professional juggler. She holds three world records in juggling physical objects as well as various aspects of life, and has appeared in various venues ranging from TEDx to David Letterman (full bio below)
In this encore episode, we discuss:
- Recognizing some of the signs that tell us we need to improve the balance in our lives
- Using the “B.A.L.L.” formula for increasing work/life balance in any season
- Three practical tips to create more balance and success
Be sure to watch Jen’s videos of her juggling under “Resources” below.
About Jen Slaw
Speaker and educator Jen Slaw is Owner of Jen Slaw Speaks, as well as Executive Director of Juggling Life, Incorporated, a nonprofit organization with a mission to engage, inspire and emotionally heal ill and disadvantaged youth through unique juggling and circus arts programs. She’s appeared on a variety of network TV programs, including Late Night with David Letterman. She holds three world records in juggling and has been referred to by the New York Times as an expert juggler for her work co-producing and performing in the off-Broadway show, Perfect Catch. Jen designs custom keynotes and interactive training sessions for clients including Fortune 500 companies, associations, and nonprofit organizations, including TEDx. Read & watch more about Jen Slaw
Resources for this Episode:
- Watch Jen Slaw’s interview on how to deal with holiday stress on Good Day Philadelphia
- Request complimentary access to Jen Slaw’s 10-video series:‘Top 10 Tips for Mastering the Juggling Act of Life’
- Watch Jen Slaw’s TEDx talk: Juggling Life – Redefining What’s Possible – Jennifer Slaw at TEDxPrincetonlibrary
- Find out more about the Nonprofit Organization, Juggling Life Inc.