Are your outsourcing strategies helping you maximize your customer relationships?
Listen as we speak with with returning guest Jim Blasingame, “The Small Business Advocate”, about the nuances of deciding what, when and how to outsource functions to increase your focus, and relevance to your customers.
Jim is author of the best-selling book The Age of the Customer®—Prepare for the Moment of Relevance, and is also the creator and award-winning host of the nationally syndicated weekday radio program, The Small Business Advocate Show® with Jim Blasingame. [Read more about Jim below]
You’ll find out about:
- How outsourcing has evolved from its origins as a cost-cutting tactic to a strategic practice fully integrated into today’s marketplace
- The two faces of outsourcing and what it takes to lead them for the greatest strategic and financial advantage
- Three actionable tips for increasing the effectiveness of your outsourcing strategies for maximum benefit to you and your customers
Jim Blasingame, one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship, is the creator and award-winning host of The Small Business Advocate® Show, the world’s only weekday radio talk show dedicated to small business, nationally syndicated since 1997. As of October 2015, his third book, The Age of the Customer® (2014) has sold over 60,000 copies.
Google ranks Jim as the #1 small business expert in the world. As a high-energy keynote speaker, Jim talks to small business audiences about how to compete in the 21st century global marketplace, and he talks with large companies about how to speak small business as a second language. Read more about Jim Blasingame.
Resources for this Episode:
- Download the report of our study, “Building POWERFUL Strategic Alliances: How Companies of All Sizes Can Increase Their ROI“
- Learn about Jim Blasingame’s book and special offers at The Age of the Customer®
- Learn More about The Small Business Advocate® Show, with Jim Blasingame
- Listen to our conversation with Jim in Episode 23, “Leading Through The Power of Stories“
- Listen to our conversation with Jim in Episode 38, “CEOs: Now You’re the Futurist“