Did you know you can create new value for your company through philanthropy?
If you are searching for new ways to increase your marketing clout, strengthen you ability to attract and retain talent, or meet other business goals, listen to this conversation with Karen Eber Davis, a leading authority on income growth strategies for nonprofits, and author of the book, 7 Nonprofit Income Streams: Open the Floodgate to Sustainability!
Simply click play above to listen now, or download to listen at your convenience – whether you’re commuting, traveling, or exercising.
We explore how for-profit companies can use new approaches to partnering with nonprofit organizations to create unprecedented value for both.
- How innovative partnering with non-profits can enhance a for-profit company’s business goals
- How large and small companies have partnered with nonprofits to dramatically increase their strategic outcomes
- Three increasingly effective ways that you can start partnering with non-profits to advance your specific business objectives.
Karen Eber Davis is President of Karen Eber Davis Consulting, and the leading authority on income growth strategies for nonprofits. She helps leaders generate the ideas, resources, and funding they need to fulfill their goals and create extraordinary impact. Her activities to increase nonprofit funding raise multi-millions every year, and involve new ideas that improve organizations and provide them more than money. She is also author of the book, 7 Nonprofit Income Streams: Open the Floodgate to Sustainability! Read Full Bio
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Free Download: Good, Better, BestWays to Invest With Nonprofits
- About Karen’s book: 7 Nonprofit Income Streams: Open the Floodgate to Sustainability!
- LoveToKnow List of Nonprofit Organizations
- GuideStar Directory of Charities and Nonprofit Organizations