How can we get smarter, faster, and better at everything we do?
Find out by downloading and listening- on-the-go to Episode 86, to our conversation with Charles Duhigg, a Pulitzer Prize–winning investigative reporter for The New York Times and author of the best-selling books The Power of Habit and Smarter Faster Better (see bio below).
Smarter Faster Better draws on the latest findings in neuroscience, psychology, and behavioral economics – as well as the experiences of CEOs, educational reformers, four-star generals, FBI agents, airplane pilots, and Broadway songwriters.
You’ll gain insights on:
- The underlying principle connecting what it takes to maintain focus, make smarter decisions, and increase innovation
- Stories that show how the most productive people view their world , and their choices, in profoundly different ways
- Three immediately actionable tips for being more productive in life and business
About Charles Duhigg
Charles Duhigg is a Pulitzer Prize–winning investigative reporter for The New York Times and author of best-selling books The Power of Habit and Smarter Faster Better. He is a winner of the National Academies of Sciences, National Journalism, and George Polk awards. A graduate of Harvard Business School and Yale College, he has been a frequent contributor or guest on The Colbert Report, NPR’s This American Life, Frontline, and other programs. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife and two children. (Photo credit: Elizabeth Alter) Read More about Charles Duhigg
Resources for This Episode
- Read about Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business
- Read about The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- Listen to related Growth Igniters Radio episodes:
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper: What Can You Do To Accelerate Major Transformation? (Episode 14)
- Pam Harper & Gayle Lantz, Founder of WorkMatters, Inc: Three Trends in Happiness at Work in 2016 (Episode 63)