Listen to Episode 10:
What does it take to foster unprecedented levels of innovation?
We delve into the critical role that leaders can play in achieving this goal with Arthur Fox, Founder and Chief Innovation Leader at Innovation Global Network. Arthur developed his innovation expertise as one of the principal forces behind the explosive growth of Listerine Brand products over the past 20 years. He has since extended into building a global presence for sharing innovation best practices across companies of all sizes.
- Why it can be so challenging to create an environment that consistently ensures the highest levels of innovation
- What it takes to engage all levels of a company into becoming innovation champions
- How leaders can immediately start to bring increased strength and vigor to their company’s innovation engine
* PC download: Right Click, then select “Save file as”
* Mac download: Control-Click, then select “Save link as”
Episode 10 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Arthur Fox
Arthur Fox is Founder and Chief Innovation Leader at Innovation Global Network. Prior to founding the Innovation Global network, Arthur played a key leadership role in re-invigorating new product innovation at Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, including Listerine Brand products, worth many hundreds of millions of dollars in new revenues.
As Chief Innovation Leader, Arthur is dedicated to helping Corporate Leadership, Professionals and Entrepreneurs find the best practices and the experts they need to help them with all aspects of creating innovation, organization change, entrepreneurship and growth.
Read More about Arthur Fox
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn about the Innovation Global Network
- Read Arthur’s post: “Simple Things You Can Do to Increase Innovation within Your Organization“
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us about technical issues or your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.