How can we build our leader’s mindset to navigate in uncharted territory?
Listen on-the-go to Episode 100. We reprise our conversation with Terence Mauri, a U.K.-based writer and mentor. He is a global authority on how to win in the age of disruption.
Terence is the author of the 2016 book The Leader’s Mindset: How To Win In The Age of Disruption. He has been recognized as an Inc. Magazine Top 100 leadership speaker and has advised executives and entrepreneurs around the world. (See more bio below)
- Why leaders need to move beyond thinking big and develop “10X vision”
- The 3 action-oriented mindsets we must 10X to win in the age of disruption
- Three immediately useful ideas, hacks, and practical shortcuts for developing the leader’s mindset
About Terence Mauri
Terence Mauri is a U.K.-based writer and mentor who is a global authority on how to win in the age of disruption. He has been recognized as an Inc. Magazine Top 100 leadership speaker and has advised executives and entrepreneurs around the world.
A regular contributor on radio and TV, Terence writes for Irish Tech News and Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Pioneers. He also works with 9others.com, a thriving community for connecting leaders from San Francisco to Stockholm and has built a social media community of over 65,000 people on Twitter @terencemauri.
His new book, The Leader’s Mindset: How To Win In The Age of Disruption, came out in October, 2016. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology has described it as “a fine read for anyone looking to take their leadership skills to the next level.” And Doug Conant, chairman of the Kellogg Executive Leadership Institute has called it “Insightful leadership wisdom for aspiring leaders distilled into practical, actionable advice.”
Terrence serves as a Mentor in Residence for Future Ideas, an international community of experts that includes some of the world’s biggest thinkers, such as Dan Pink, author of Drive and A whole New Mind,, and Rita McGrath (associate professor at the Columbia University Graduate School of Business). Read more about Terence Mauri.
Resources for This Episode
- Buy The Leader’s Mindset: How To Win in the Age of Disruption
- Listen to complementary episodes:
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper: The Secret to Achieving Game-Changing Results (Episode 66)
- Whitney Johnson, best-selling author: Embracing the Power of Constraints (Episode 65)
- Shari Spiro, President and Founder of Ad Magic and Breaking Games: What Does It Take To Lead a Growth Company? (Episode 22)
- Brian Scudamore, Founder & CEO of O2E Brands, including 1-800-GOT-JUNK?: Leadership Secrets of a World Class Franchisor (Episode 52)
Contact us. We’ll get back to you within 24 business hours (US Eastern time)
Read the Episode 100 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.