Listen to Episode 11:
The world of executive learning is changing – how can you take advantage of it?
Listen to our conversation with Bart Jackson, CEO of Prometheus Publishing, LLC, a prolific author, and Founder of Bart’s Books Ultimate Business Guides.
- The role of business book and journal publishers and new media in executive learning today
- The options for executive learning “beyond the book”
- Specific ways that you can expand your learning options for new knowledge and inspiration
[tweetthis]“Regardless of the time it takes, people will read what they think is useful.” @FindBart #executive #learning[/tweetthis]
Episode 11 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Bart Jackson
Bart Jackson is CEO of Prometheus Publishing, LLC, a prolific author, and Founder of Bart’s Books Ultimate Business Guides. He is also host of the weekly Blogtalk Radio show, “The Art of the CEO,” which features prestigious leaders in business and the arts. Bart’s business insights regularly appear in the media, including “The “Huffington Post” and “SmartBrief.” As a publisher and author, Bart preaches that the aim of writing is to help people a little better endure life, or a little better enjoy it.
Read More about Bart Jackson
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn more about the Prometheus Publishing and Bart’s Books
- Read about “The Art of the CEO” book
- About “The Art of the CEO” radio show
- About Preventing Strategic Gridlock by Pamela S. Harper
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us about technical issues or your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.