Listen to Episode 12:
Is your company’s brand as powerful as it can be?
If not, you could be leaving money on the table. Listen to our conversation with marketing strategist Terri Goldstein, Chief Creative Officer for the Goldstein Group, about this important part of boosting your company’s relationships and value.
- The advantages of a strong company brand, and how it transcends product branding
- The importance of people and culture in building a powerful brand for your company
- Specific steps you can take to start building an even more powerful brand for your company
Episode 12 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Terri Goldstein
Terri Goldstein is a marketing strategist and Chief Creative Officer for the Goldstein Group. She has over two decades of success in restaging some of America’s most beloved brands, such as Heinz, Foster Grant, and many other cherished brands. Terri contributes regularly to such publications as Brandweek and Graphic Design USA, is on the Board of Directors at the Scent Marketing Institute, and teaches at FIT and the Marketing Institute.
Read More about Terri Goldstein
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- White Paper: Leveraging the “Sequence of Cognition” to Win at Shelf
- Package Design.com Profile: The Goldstein Group
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us about technical issues or your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.