How does leading into your purpose make a difference?
Download and listen-on-the-go to Episode 121, We speak with Stephanie Howe, a registered nurse who is the highly successful owner of four Comfort Keepers franchise offices in central New Jersey and one franchise office in Maryland. Her franchise was recently named the top in the U.S. for the second year in a row. (see more about Stephanie below)
You’ll find out about:
- How Stephanie’s early experiences forged a purpose that guided her journey to become a top home care franchise owner
- How leading into her purpose has helped Stephanie’s franchise attract and retain top talent in a challenging labor market
- Immediately useful steps for leading into your purpose
Participate in our confidential poll about tapping into your sense of purpose to lead yourself and others to greater success.
Text 201-331-9895 with #purpose121 followed by your name and email address
OR click on the “Take Polls” button.
About Stephanie Howe
Stephanie’s husband Rich joined the business in 2010 as a consultant and together are working hard to deliver their dream of providing quality care to the community. Together, they bought an office in Easton, MD in 2013. Read the story of why Stephanie started her business
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Find out more about Stephanie Howe’s Comfort Keepers franchise offices
- Read about “Stephanie Howe’s comforting response to MS honored at Chamber gala“: Stephanie’s story and awards
- Listen to related Growth Igniters Radio episodes:
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper: Three Keys For Leading On Purpose In a Rapidly Shifting Environment (Episode 105)
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper: How to Demonstrate the Value of CEO Vision and Leadership (Episode 111)
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.