Listen to Episode 13:
What are the keys to having top talent line up to join your company?
You don’t have to be Google or Apple to have a company reputation that magnetically attracts the top talent you need, or a culture that keeps employees engaged and at peak productivity. In our conversation with Roberta Matuson, president of Matuson Consulting, we explore the critical forces that make it easier to build the highly talented, productive, and enthusiastic workforce you crave.
- The concept of “Talent Magnetism,” and why attraction trumps recruitment every time
- What today’s workers really want from their employers
- Specific steps you can take to begin to make your company more magnetic for top talent
Episode 13 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Roberta Matuson
Roberta Matuson, nicknamed “The Talent Maximizer,” is president of Matuson Consulting. She is is a leading authority on leadership and the skills and strategies required to earn employee commitment and client loyalty. She regularly appears on television on programs such as CBS’s The Early Show, Fox’s The O’Reilly Factor, Fox Business News and on CNN International’s Quest on Business with Richard Quest.
Read More about Roberta Matuson
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Roberta’s book: Talent Magnetism: How to Build a Workplace That Attracts and Keeps the Best
- Roberta’s book: Suddenly in Charge: Managing Up, Managing Down, Succeeding All Around
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us about technical issues or your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.