How can slowing down to be more strategic actually help you speed up success?
Find out by listening on-the-go to Episode 132. We speak with Liz Bywater, Founder and President of Bywater Consulting Group, and the author of Slow Down To Speed Up: Lead, Succeed, and Thrive in a 24/7 World.
Liz helps C-suite leaders increase influence and thrive, despite the pressures of our business environment. She provides expert commentary for The Wall Street Journal, New York Times and Fast Company, and she’s been a featured guest on CBS Radio, Philadelphia Agenda, and Remarkable Women. (see bio below).
You’ll gain insights on:
- How a “strategic pause” can help you reach your goals much faster
- The top 3 ways leaders and teams can protect their time in the face of incessant demands
- Three immediately actionable ideas for applying these concepts
About Dr. Liz Bywater
Dr. Liz Bywater is the founder and president of Bywater Consulting Group and the author of Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed and Thrive in a 24/7 World! Liz helps C-Suite leaders increase influence and thrive despite the pressures of our 24/7 world. Her clients include top-tier executives at Johnson & Johnson, Nike, Thomson Reuters, Bristol-Myers Squibb and more.
Liz provides expert commentary for the Wall Street Journal, NY Times and Fast Company, and she has been a featured guest on CBS radio’s Philadelphia Agenda and Remarkable Women. She is a longstanding member of the American Psychological Association and the Society for the Advancement of Consulting. Read More about Dr. Liz Bywater
Resources for This Episode
- Find out more about Slow Down to Speed Up: Lead, Succeed, and Thrive in a 24/7 World
- Find out about Liz’s resources at LizBywater.com
- Request a copy of our special report: How To Take Control of the “Elephant in the Room”
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters® Radio.
Read the Episode 132 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.