How did a visionary CEO lead his company to redefine what was possible in their industry?
Find out by listening on-the-go to Episode 137. Our guest is Ari Raivetz, CEO of Organica Water Inc., an award-winning global provider of game-changing biological wastewater treatment solutions that are cost-effective, environmentally friendly – and designed as beautiful gardens!
Ari has more than 20 years of experience in finance, corporate strategy, marketing, and public and private equity investing. Before becoming Organica Water’s CEO in 2011, he served as the Head of Private Equity Investments – Water with New York-based RNK Capital. He holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the George Washington University and an MBA degree from Yale University’s School of Management. (see more about Ari below).
You’ll find out:
- How Organica is revolutionizing wastewater treatment globally to create a more sustainable world
- How Ari leads to ignite and sustain a consistent, organized company-wide approach to ‘systemic innovation’
- Immediately useful ideas for earning a reputation as a game-changer
About Ari Raivetz
Ari Raivetz is CEO of Organica Water Inc. Organica is a global provider of innovative biological wastewater treatment solutions. Ari has nearly 20 years of experience in finance, corporate strategy, marketing, and public and private equity investing. Before joining Organica, Ari was Head of Water Private Equity Investments for RNK Capital, a pioneering environmental investment firm. In addition to serving as Chairman of the Board of Organica, Ari has served on the Board of various other portfolio companies in the water sector. He holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the George Washington University and an MBA degree from Yale University’s School of Management. Read More about Ari Raivetz and Organica Water
Resources for This Episode
- Find out more about Organica Water Inc.
- View a video tour of an Organica Water garden-like treatment facility
- Read articles in the Organica Water blog
- Learn more about the 2018 ACG NJ Corporate Growth Conference & Awards (Organica is an awardee)
- Download Pam & Scott’s “5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster”
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters® Radio.
Read the Episode 137 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.