Listen to Episode 14:
Successful transformation takes more than a great strategy and execution plan.
In response to listener requests, we’re sharing a few of the most critical lessons we’ve learned from our own and our clients’ experiences about what makes the most difference for getting successful outcomes during major company transformations (such as M&A, reorganizing, entering new markets, and changes of leadership). We discuss:
- The #1 deciding factor in the success of any major transformation
- Finding and overcoming hidden resistance to change
- 3 steps you can take to dramatically accelerate successful transformation
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
Pamela S. Harper is founding partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. She is an internationally recognized expert on business performance, an acclaimed author, and a professional speaker. She is author of the Critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock®: Leading Over, Under & Around Organizational Jams to Achieve High Performance Results
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D., is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. He is an internationally recognized innovation expert with a unique ability to blend technical and business insights. With a commitment to innovation, Scott has helped clients overcome “organizational inertia,” enabling them to become faster and more effective, gaining millions in top and bottom line growth.
Resources for This Episode
- If this topic resonates with you, Request a Complimentary Introductory Consultation so we can explore if we are a match for enabling you to accelerate your objectives.
- About Preventing Strategic Gridlock by Pamela S. Harper
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.