Listen to Episode 15:
How can you accelerate gaining trust of the people who matter most to your company’s success?
One of the questions business leaders ask us frequently is, “How can we accelerate trust among our stakeholders?” Clearly, building strong trust, and building it quickly, can go a long way towards accelerating successful business outcomes.
We explore the art and science of this issue with returning guest Judith E. Glaser, CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Chairman and Co-Founder of the CreatingWe Institute. She is also the award winning author of the best selling books Creating WE and Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results.
- The paradox of building trust
- What to do to boost trust in the first 90 days
- Two ideas you can immediately use to dramatically accelerate trust in your company
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Judith E. Glaser
Judith E. Glaser is the founder and CEO of CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Chairman and Co-Founder of the CreatingWe Institute. She is the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®, WE-centric Leadership, and Neuro-Innovation, and is a best-selling author of 7 business books including her newest best seller – Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. Read More about Judith E. Glaser
Resources for this Episode:
- Find out more about Judith E. Glaser’s books, Conversational Intelligence and Creating WE
- Request a download sample of Judith E. Glaser’s Neuro-Tips: practical tools to increase your conversational intelligence
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.