Could the technology for responding to the COVID-19 crisis open new opportunities?
Find out by listening to Episode 171. Scott and I speak with Graham Binks, CEO of PrimeFusion Inc. He is a global expert in improving business performance with technology and author of the new book Trusting Technology: Mastering Technology for Non-Tech Leaders. (read more about Graham below)
You’ll gain insights on:
- The most common misconception about the potential of technology for responding to a crisis or re-imagining a business for the future
- The most critical issue for non-tech leadership to consider when deciding which technology could have the biggest benefits and ROI
- Three immediately useful ideas for using technology to create real value during this crisis and beyond
About Graham Binks
Graham Binks is CEO of PrimeFusion Inc., He is a global expert in improving business performance with technology, and he is author of the new book Trusting Technology: Mastering Technology for Non-Tech Leaders.
Over 30 years of tech leadership, Graham has worked in Europe, North America and Asia, with companies including Nike, Proctor & Gamble, Citigroup, Disney, GM, and 250 other large, medium and small businesses. Graham’s work integrates business and technology strategy and drives successful implementation through CEO advisory and team coaching to help organizations dramatically improve their business with technology. Read more about Graham Binks.
Resources for This Episode
- Find out more about Graham Binks’ insights and services
- Read Graham’s updates on the COVID-19 crisis
- Learn more about Graham’s Book, Trusting Technology: Mastering Technology for Non-Tech Leaders
- Access Graham’s Newsletter Archive and sign up for his newsletter
- Download Pam & Scott’s “5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster”
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Read the Episode 171 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.