What is critical for overcoming stakeholder pushback to your vision?
Find out by listening- on-the-go to Episode 174. If you are re-envisioning your company’s future direction to better respond to changing needs and emerging opportunities triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic and economic volatility, this episode falls under the category of “must listen now.”
You’ll gain insights on
- The most critical principle to remember as your leadership team re-envisions the future
- One of the top reasons for mysterious organizational pushback
- Three immediately actionable ideas to increase stakeholder commitment to a new direction
Pamela S. Harper is Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. (BAI), a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. She is a global expert known for helping visionary CEOs, C-Suite executives, and Boards of successful companies cut to the heart of high-stakes strategy and organizational dynamics issues to dramatically accelerate game-changing growth.
Pam has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for prominent business media including Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Chiefexecutive.net, CEO.com, and other major media. Her critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock, has been used as a text in universities around the world.
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D. is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. Throughout his career, Scott has devoted himself to understanding why things work the way they do, and how to apply those insights to create new value. Scott helps clients reframe their innovation challenges so they can recognize new options, take full advantage of unexpected opportunities, create faster and more powerful decisions, and dramatically increase ROI.
Scott joined BAI after an award-winning corporate career leading innovation teams for beloved brands such as Listerine® and Purell®. He has been published and quoted in prominent business media outlets including Chief Executive Magazine, CEO.com, CEO World Magazine, and the IndUS Business Journal.
Resources for This Episode
- Request our complimentary Harper Report: How To Take Control of the “Elephant in the Room”
- Find out about senior executive’s surprising expectations and experiences of strategic alliances. Download our complimentary study report, Building POWERFUL Strategic Alliances: How Companies of All Sizes Can Increase Their ROI
- Download our complimentary checklist of stakeholders to expand your perspectives: Expanding Your Company’s Perspectives
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript for Episode 174.