Listen to Episode 23:
Why do the most successful leaders tell stories?
Regardless of the size of your company, listen now as we welcome back Jim Blasingame, master story teller and author of the best-selling book The Age of the Customer®—Prepare for the Moment of Relevance. Jim is one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship, and the award-winning host of the nationally syndicated weekday radio program, The Small Business Advocate Show® with Jim Blasingame.
- The reason why every leader needs to be an effective story teller
- How using the “Four Cs of storytelling” can increase your power of connecting through stories
- What you can immediately do to strengthen your storytelling mastery
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
Jim Blasingame, one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship, is the creator and award-winning host of The Small Business Advocate® Show, the world’s only weekday radio talk show dedicated to small business, nationally syndicated since 1997. As of January 2015, his third book, The Age of the Customer® (2014) sold over 40,000 copies.
Google ranks Jim as the #1 small business expert in the world. As a high-energy keynote speaker, Jim talks to small business audiences about how to compete in the 21st century global marketplace, and he talks with large companies about how to speak small business as a second language. Read more.
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Resources for this Episode:
- Learn about Jim Blasingame’s book and special offers at The Age of the Customer®
- Learn More about The Small Business Advocate® Show, with Jim Blasingame