Listen to Episode 3:
Pam Harper and Scott Harper have a conversation with Judith E. Glaser, CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Chairman and Co-Founder of the CreatingWe Institute. She is also the award winning author of the best selling book, Conversational Intelligence, How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. Learn about:
- What “Conversational Intelligence” is, the science behind it, and why it’s so important to every aspect of our lives
- How Conversational Intelligence has become a complete game changer for business leaders
- How you and others in your organization can immediately begin to put conversational intelligence to work building strong, trusting relationships that lead to extraordinary results
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Judith E. Glaser
Judith E. Glaser is the founder and CEO of CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Chairman and Co-Founder of the CreatingWe Institute. She is the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®, WE-centric Leadership, and Neuro-Innovation, and is a best-selling author of 7 business books including her newest best seller – Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. Read More about Judith E. Glaser
Resources for this Episode:
- Request a download sample of Judith E. Glaser’s Neuro-Tips: practical tools to increase your conversational intelligence
- Find out more about Judith E. Glaser’s book, Conversational Intelligence
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.